Everyone is curious about the Honor 8X Max Price in India. Huawei‘s subbrand Honor launched their 8X series in China. As the name suggests, the Honor 8X Max will have a large display with a big battery. Also, the design is interesting here. Oppo F9 Pro like Water-Drop notch is present on this device. The size of the display is 7.12-inch here. Massive 5,000 mAh battery is going to power the device. This time, the Honor device comes with Qualcomm’s processor. Dolby Atmos can enhance the audio experience. This device is TUV Rheinland-certified. So, the display of the device will not affect your eyes. It is loaded with Artificial Intelligence features and AR stickers. Let’s have a look on its full specs sheet.
Honor 8X Max Specifications:
- 7.12-inch TFT IPS display with FullHD+ (1080X2244 pixels) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 350 ppi pixel density.
- Android Oreo 8.1 with EMUI 8.2.0 (their own custom skin).
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa-core SoC.
- 4GB RAM + 64GB and 128GB internal storage options. Expandable via MicroSD.
- Dual 16MP+2MP rear camera with LED flash.
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture.
- 5,000 mAh battery with 9V/2A Fast charging.
- 210 grams of weight and it measures 177.57×86.24×8.13mm.
- Special variant: 6GB RAM + 128GB internal storage with Snapdragon 660 SoC.
Honor 8X Max expected Price in India:
Honor launched Honor 8X Max in China. The 4GB+64GB variant is priced at 1,499 Yuan which is approximately 15,700 Rs. in Indian currency. The higher variant that comes with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage is priced at 1,799 Yuan which is approximately 19,000 Rs. in Indian currency.
- 4GB + 64GB – 15,700 Rs.
- 4GB + 128GB – 19,000 Rs.
There’s no pricing information about the special variant that comes with 6GB RAM, 128GB Onboard storage and Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core SoC. Let’s what will be the exact price in India. What are your opinions on this device? Are you excited with this one or not? Can this device beat Xiaomi Mi Max 3? Let us know in the comments below.