Honor 7C vs Realme 1:
Honor 7C vs Realme 1 – Specifications:
|Specifications||Huawei Honor 7C||Oppo Realme 1|
|Price|| 3GB + 32GB @9,999 Rs.
4GB + 64GB @11,999 Rs.
| 3GB + 32GB @8,990 Rs.
4GB + 64GB @10,990Rs.
6GB + 128GB @13,990Rs.
|Display|| 5.99-inch HD+
(1440 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD,
2.5D Curve Glass Protection
| 6.0-inch Full-HD+
(1080 x 2160 pixels) IPS LCD,
|Operating System (OS)|| Android 8.0 Oreo
EMUI 8.0 on top
| Android 8.1 Oreo
Color OS on top
|Processor|| Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
| MediaTEK Helio P60
|GPU||Adreno 506||Mali-G72 MP3|
|RAM||3GB/4GB RAM||3GB/4GB/6GB RAM|
|Storage|| 32GB/64GB Inbuilt storage
| 32GB/64GB/128GB Inbuilt storage
|Rear Camera|| Dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera
f/2.2 aperture, LED Flash
| 13MP rear camera
|Front Camera|| 8MP front camera
|8MP(f/2.2) Front camera|
|Battery||3000 mAh battery||3,410 mAh battery|
Reasons to Buy Honor 7C over Realme 1:
- Protection on Display: Huawei’s subbrand Honor provided a 2.5D Curved protection on the display of newly launched Honor 7C. But there is no such protection on display in Realme 1.
- Software: The latest version of Android is available in Oppo Realme 1. But both devices come with their own UI so it depends on you whether you like the EMUI of the Honor 7C or Color OS of the Oppo Realme 1.
- The Dual Rear Camera: In 2018, the Dual camera is a trend. Oppo Realme 1 comes with single 13MP rear camera whereas the Honor 7C comes with a Dual rear camera. But it is not necessary that the dual rear camera is always better than the single rear camera. It depends on different form factors. Take Google Pixel 2 family as an example.
- Fingerprint Sensor: Oppo Realme 1 is a budget device but it has no fingerprint scanner. They just launched in with FaceID. Whereas the Honor 7C featured both fingerprint scanner and FaceID.
Reasons to Buy Realme 1 over Honor 7C:
- Better Display: Oppo Realme 1 fitted with 6-inch IPS LCD Display with FullHD+ resolution. Whereas, Honor 7C comes with 5.99-inch IPS LCD Display with HD+ resolution. So, display resolution is better on Oppo Realme 1.
- Latest Version of Android: Oppo Realme 1 runs on Android Oreo 8.1 and Honor 7C runs on Android Oreo 8.0. So, the latest version of Android is available in Realme 1.
- Better Processor: Honor 7C is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Soc. Oppo Realme 1 has MediaTek Helio P60 SoC which is an AI-enabled chip. So, Oppo Realme 1 will perform better here.
- Dual 4G VoLTE: It is really rare in this price segment. But Oppo Realme 1 offers dual 4G voLTE in the budget segment which is really great.
- Better battery: Battery mAh is greater in Oppo Realme 1.